Dayna Nunez spends 100% of her time supporting our workers compensation attorneys, and assists with all phases, from filing through trial.
Dayna’s role includes the following:
- Effectively compose various legal documentation including but not limited to Petitions, Declaration of Readiness to Proceed/ Objection to DOR’s, Request for State Panel QME, Request for Replacement Panel, Request for Consultative Ratings, and draft correspondence.
- Maintain attorney calendar as well as maintain reminders for important dates.
- Schedule/coordinate all medical appointments, prepare appointment letters and cover letters to applicant’s counsel regarding AME and QME appointments. Retain interpreter and arrange for transportation if necessary.
- Schedule/coordinate depositions and cross-examinations. Retain court reporters and interpreters for depositions.
- Provide necessary telephone assistance including, but not limited to, callers routine questions.
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employer Defense